DAY TICKET RATES - 2019
Opening March 22nd, 2019!
|ADULTS (16+ years)||$49.30|
|YOUTH (6-15 years)||$26.20|
|CHILD (Under 6 years)||FREE|
|FAMILY PACKAGE (2 Adult + 2 Youth)||$124.80|
HOURS OF OPERATION - 2019
Opening march 22nd, 2019!
March 22 – May 16
May 17 – June 20
June 21 – September 02
September 03 – October 27
Plan Your Day
We recommend that you allow approximately two hours to make the most of your Jasper SkyTram experience.
How to prepare?
- Camera - capture the best views in Jasper
- Water bottle - stay hydrated in the summer sun
- Sunscreen - UV levels can be high, even on cloudy days
- Clothing - dress in layers & hiking footwear
- Check the Webcam - Check the live feed at JasperSkyTram.com
We suggest that you dress in layers as mountain weather can be unpredicatable. Sturdy footwear is a good idea if you plan on hiking the summit trail.
Average temperature during the summer months is 25℃/77℉
A shuttle service from all major Jasper hotels to and from the Jasper SkyTram is available through Sundog Tour Company from May 1st through October. Call 780-852-4056 for details. Click for schedule.