DAY TICKET RATES - 2018
|ADULTS (16+ years)||$46.95|
|YOUTH (6-15 years)||$24.95|
|CHILD (Under 6 years)||FREE|
|FAMILY PACKAGE (2 Adult + 2 Youth)||$118.85|
Reserve your flight for the 2018 season and save time upon arrival. 5% GST not included.
HOURS OF OPERATION - 2018
March 23 – May 17
May 18 – June 21
June 22 – September 03
September 04 – October 28
Plan Your Day
We recommend that you allow approximately two hours to make the most of your Jasper SkyTram experience.
How to prepare?
- Camera - capture the best views in Jasper
- Water bottle - stay hydrated in the summer sun
- Sunscreen - UV levels can be high, even on cloudy days
- Clothing - dress in layers & hiking footwear
- Check the Webcam - Check the live feed at JasperSkyTram.com
We suggest that you dress in layers as mountain weather can be unpredicatable. Sturdy footwear is a good idea if you plan on hiking the summit trail.
Average temperature during the summer months is 25℃/77℉
A shuttle service from all major Jasper hotels to and from the Jasper SkyTram is available through Sundog Tour Company from May 1st through October. Call 780-852-4056 for details. Click for schedule.
Booking a School or Youth Group?
Secure your flight to save time. Book your flight today!