DAY TICKET RATES
|CHILD (5 and under)||FREE|
|FAMILY PACKAGE (2A + 2Y)||$112.85|
HOURS OF OPERATION
Current Operating Hours: 10am-5pm
March 24 – May 18
May 19 – June 22
June 23 – September 04
September 05 – October 29
Plan Your Day
We recommend that you allow approximately two hours to make the most of your Jasper SkyTram experience.
How to prepare?
- Camera - capture the best views in Jasper
- Water bottle - stay hydrated in the summer sun
- Sunscreen - UV levels can be high, even on cloudy days
- Clothing - dress in layers & hiking footwear
- Check the Webcam - Check the live feed at JasperSkyTram.com
We suggest that you dress in layers as mountain weather can be unpredicatable. Sturdy footwear is a good idea if you plan on hiking the summit trail.
Average temperature during the summer months is 25℃/77℉
A shuttle service from all major Jasper hotels to and from the Jasper SkyTram is available through Sundog Tour Company from May 1st through October. Call 780-852-4056 for details. Click for schedule.
Booking a School or Youth Group?
Find out more about our Educational & Youth Packages.