Our Health & Safety Pledge
We place the health and safety of our staff and our guests above all else. This core value has and will continue to shape the manner in which we operate as we strive to provide you, our guest, with a deep and lasting connection to the magnificent Rocky Mountains of Jasper National Park.
After a safe and overall successful 2020 season, we welcome our staff and guests back to Jasper SkyTram for the 2021 season. We have built on our successful precautionary measures from last season to help ensure your experience is as safe as possible so that you can visit in confidence.
CLEAN as our Mountains are Pristine
- We are frequently and thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing at all touch points and in all shared spaces.
- Skytram cabins are sanitized between flights and fogged daily.
- Windows in the tram cabins will be open to circulate fresh mountain air throughout the cabin during flights up and down the mountain.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the property in convenient and easy to find locations.
SAFE for Guests and Staff
- Cabin capacity has been reduced by 60% to allow for increased physical distancing. The maximum number of people per flight will be limited to 12.
- Masks are mandatory on all SkyTram flights and wherever else on the property where physical distancing is not possible.
- Dividers have been designed and installed within each tram cabin for an additional level of safety.
- Indoor occupancy has been reduced in accordance with provincial health regulations. Masks are mandatory indoors at all times.
- Table service has been discontinued. We are proudly serving Starbucks as well as light food items beginning on June 11th.
- Online ticket purchases and ability to reserve specific departure times have been implemented to avoid lineups and crowding at both the Lower and Upper Stations.
- Jasper SkyTram team members will go through a health screening process including temperature checks every day before starting their shift to ensure they are healthy and ready to welcome you to your flight up Whistlers Mountain.
- Plexiglass barriers are installed throughout the property in all appropriate locations.
KNOWLEDGEABLE Staff & INFORMED Guests
- The staff at Jasper SkyTram are the nucleus of our operation. Teamwork, understanding and mutual respect are the pillars upon which we base our customer service model. Staff are thoroughly trained and follow strict protocols regarding personal hygiene, physical distancing, cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- We continue to collaborate and communicate with industry partners and government agencies to implement best management and operational practices to protect our staff and guests.
- Our staff team members will work together to keep all areas clean and maintain physical distancing measures. Communication among staff to guests will help ensure that the measures we have put in place are consistently and effectively implemented.
UPLIFTING MOUNTAINTOP EXPERIENCE
- Jasper SkyTram provides a connection to Jasper’s Rocky Mountains like no other. We are excited to once again share Whistlers Mountain and the breathtaking view of the heart of the Rockies with you.
As we work in collaboration with local, provincial and federal organizations, our safety measures will be adapted based on evolving recommendations.
Be Kind and Stay Safe!
Todd Noble – General Manager