Health & Safety Pledge Update as of September 4, 2021
We place the health and safety of our staff and guests above all else. This core value has and will continue to shape the way we operate as we strive to provide you, our guest, with a deep and lasting connection to the magnificent Rocky Mountains of Jasper National Park.
As the province of Alberta moves into Stage 3 of a pandemic recovery plan, Jasper SkyTram will continue to apply specific health and safety precautionary measures that address unique aspects to the property.
Safe for Staff and Guests
- Masks are mandatory in all indoor settings, and will remain mandatory on all Jasper SkyTram flights until further notice.
- Cabin capacity may vary depending on the dynamic of the group, but we will aim for a reduced capacity of 30-50%. This is based on the engineered capacity of 30 persons per cabin. The maximum number of people per flight will be limited to 20 people.
- Designated return flights from the top of the mountain have been implemented to avoid lineups and to allow more leisure time in the alpine.
- Plexiglass barriers will remain at all points of sale.
Clean as Our Mountains are Pristine
- Jasper SkyTram cabins will continue to be fogged and sanitized daily.
- Open windows inside the Tram cabins will allow fresh mountain air to circulate.
- Hand sanitizing stations will remain throughout the property in convenient and easy to find locations.
Knowledgeable Staff and Informed Guests
- Staff will continue to follow all protocols regarding personal hygiene, cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- Communication between staff and guests will continue to ensure that all precautionary measures are consistently and effectively maintained.
- We will continue to work in collaboration with local, provincial and federal organizations to adapt appropriately and to ensure continued safety of our staff and guests.
Jasper SkyTram provides a connection to Jasper's Rocky Mountain like no other. We are excited to share Whistlers Mountain and the awe-inspiring views with you! For your benefit, you are encouraged to take advantage of our online reservation system to avoid disappointment upon arrival and to save time during your visit.
Be kind and stay safe.
Todd Noble – General Manager