Our Health and Safety Pledge
We place the health and safety of our staff and our guests above all else. This core value has and will continue to shape the manner in which we operate as we strive to provide you, our guest, with a deep and lasting connection to the magnificent Rocky Mountains of Jasper National Park.
As we welcome our staff and guests back to Jasper SkyTram, we have put in place a number of measures to help ensure your experience is as safe as possible and so you can visit in confidence.
CLEAN as our Mountains are Pristine
- We frequently and thoroughly clean and sanitize repeatedly each day at all touch points and at all shared spaces.
- SkyTram cabins are fogged at the end of each day.
- Upper windows in the SkyTram cars are kept open to circulate fresh mountain air throughout the cabin during the flights up the mountain and back down to the lower station.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the property starting with when you arrive at the base of the SkyTram.
SAFE for Guests and Staff
- Cabin capacity has been reduced to allow for increased physical distancing. Masks are mandatory on all SkyTram flights and wherever else on the property where physical distancing is not possible.
- During busier times, flights down the mountain will be loaded at a reduced capacity.
- Seating capacity at the Summit Cafe at the top station has been reduced and spacing between tables has been increased.
- Online ticket purchase is highly encouraged allowing you to secure your flight time in advance.
- Jasper SkyTram team members will perform a health check each morning before starting their shift to ensure they are healthy and ready to welcome you to your flight up Whistlers Mountain.
- Plexiglass barriers are installed where appropriate.
KNOWLEDGABLE Staff and INFORMED Guests
- The staff at Jasper SkyTram are the nucleus of our operation. Teamwork, understanding and mutual respect are the pillars upon which we base our customer service model. Staff are thoroughly trained and follow strict protocols regarding personal hygiene, physical distancing and cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- During peak season, a Jasper SkyTram concierge will meet you upon arrival and guide you through our process. We will ensure that everyone visiting the SkyTram flows through our spaces smoothly and with compliance to health and safety guidelines.
- We collaborate and communicate with industry partners and government agencies to implement best management and operational practices to protect our guests and staff.
- Our staff team members will work together to keep all areas clean and maintain physical distancing measures. Communication among staff and to guests will help ensure that the measures we have put in place are consistently and effectively implemented.
UPLIFTING MOUNTAINTOP EXPERIENCE
- Jasper SkyTram provides a connection to Jasper’s Rocky Mountains like no other. We are excited to once again share Whistlers Mountain and the breathtaking view of the surrounding Rockies with you.
BOOKING YOUR FLIGHT & OUR CANCELLATION POLICY – Flexibility
- Book your flight online
- To speak with one of our guest service agents, call (780) 852-3093
- Cancel a minimum of 1 hour before your assigned flight time at any time for any reason and we will provide you with a full refund.
As we work in collaboration with local, provincial and federal organizations, our safety measures will be adapted based on evolving recommendations.
Todd Noble – General Manager