May 21st: Our Health & Safety Pledge
We place the health and safety of our staff and our guests above all else. This core value has and will continue to shape the manner in which we operate as we strive to provide you, our guest, with a deep and lasting connection to the magnificent Rocky Mountains of Jasper National Park.
As we prepare to welcome our staff and guests back to Jasper Skytram, we have put in place a number of measures to help ensure your experience is as safe as possible and so you can visit in confidence.
CLEAN as our Mountains are Pristine
- We will frequently and thoroughly clean and sanitize repeatedly each day at all touch points and at all shared spaces.
- Skytram cabins will be fogged and sanitized between flights.
- Upper windows in the Skytram cars will be open to circulate fresh mountain air throughout the cabin during the flights up the mountain and back down to the lower station.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the property starting with when you arrive at the base of the Skytram.
SAFE for Guests and Staff
- Cabin capacity has been reduced by 60% to allow for increased physical distancing. Masks are mandatory on all Skytram flights and wherever else on the property where physical distancing is not possible.
- Spacing between seats has been increased at the outdoor Basecamp BBQ and snack bar.
- Seating capacity at the Treeline Restaurant at the top station has been reduced by 50% and spacing between tables has been increased.
- Online ticket purchase is highly encouraged allowing you to skip the ticket purchase line altogether.
- Jasper Skytram team members will be checked each morning before starting their shift to ensure they are healthy and ready to welcome you to your flight up Whistler’s Mountain.
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed at certain locations to reduce the likelihood of transmission.
KNOWLEDGABLE Staff & INFORMED Guests
- The staff at Jasper Skytram are the nucleus of our operation. Teamwork, understanding and mutual respect are the pillars upon which we base our customer service model. Staff are thoroughly trained and follow strict protocols regarding personal hygiene, physical distancing and cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- A Jasper Skytram ambassador will meet you upon arrival and guide you through our process. We will ensure that everyone visiting the Skytram flows through our spaces smoothly and with compliance to health and safety guidelines.
- We collaborate and communicate with industry partners and government agencies to implement best management and operational practices to protect our guests and staff.
- Our staff team members will work together to keep all areas clean and maintain physical distancing measures. Communication among staff and to guests will help ensure that the measures we have put in place are consistently and effectively implemented.
UPLIFTING MOUNTAINTOP EXPERIENCE
- Jasper Skytram provides a connection to Jasper’s Rocky Mountains like no other. We are excited to once again share Whistler’s Mountain and the breathtaking view of the surrounding Rockies with you. Stay tuned for a confirmed opening date, and more details to follow.
BOOKING YOUR FLIGHT & OUR CANCELLATION POLICY – Flexibility
- Book your flight online at www.jasperskytram.com
- To speak with one of our guest service agents, call (780) 852-3093
- Cancel before your assigned flight time at any time for any reason and we will provide you with a full refund.
As we work in collaboration with local, provincial and federal organizations, our safety measures will be adapted based on evolving recommendations.
Todd Noble – General Manager